"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kyleigh's Birthday Party

Well, Kyleigh's birthday party was a hit. We had it at Build-a-Bear Workshop in Tyler, and all the girls were so cute and the bears turned out adorable. Of course Tootsie and Grandma couldn't leave Brayden out and helped him pick out a monkey and a Dallas Cowboy's uniform. It is really cute. Kyleigh wanted her bear to be a ballerina. It was really neat to see how different each girls bear turned out. I know I posted a lot of pictures, but I wanted you all to see each one, although I missed a couple of them because a couple of girls had to leave early. Overall, it was so much fun and I think Kyleigh really enjoyed it.


Birthday girl



stuffing the bears
it was so sweet to see them hugging their bears
Brayden and his Dallas Cowboys monkey
Raji and her lady bug
Allie and her little mermaid
Peyton and her dress up bear

Benri and her cutie bear
Jenna and her work out bear......poor carly was sick and couldn't come to the party
Kyleigh and her ballerina bear

Sydney and her swim team bear
Mckoy and her microphone rock star bear
Makenna and her pirate bear and Campbell and her Go Go girl bear



No comments: