"unique" rocks....AKA....dog poop
Monday, January 19, 2009
Here is a funny one!
Ok, so earlier, the kids were outside playing with Ryan's brother in law Billy, while we were inside trying to figure out this new workout regimen/nutrition program that Ryan ordered for us called P90X. Anyways, Kyleigh came in with a leaf and said she had found a "perfect unique" leaf and showed it to us. Indeed it was, and Ryan sent her out to get some more "unique" leaves so that he could show her how the put them under paper and color them with crayons and see the designs of the leaf on the paper......I had forgotten all about doing that as a kid. Anyways, Kyleigh went back out and a little while later came in with some more leaves and a hand full of "unique" rocks......she handed them to me and I indeed thought they were "unique rocks." I carried them to the kitchen and place them on the kitchen counter. Not too much later, Ryan is in the kitchen with Billy and starts laughing and told me to come and take a close look at Kyleigh's "unique" rocks. To my disgust, I realized they were DOG POOP! OLD DOG POOP! ( not that new dog poop would have been any better, but alteast I would have identified it as dog poop in the first place!). So there is Kyleigh in the play room sitting at her little table finishing a piece of cheese after handling DOG POOP! She came into the kitchen and you should have seen the look on her face when we told her that her "unique" rocks were dog poop. It was priceless.....not sure if she will ever pick up another rock again!

"unique" rocks....AKA....dog poop
"unique" rocks....AKA....dog poop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment