"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Friday, January 23, 2009

January 23, 2005

January 23, 2005 proved to be one the best days of Ryan's and my life. Kyleigh Ryan entered this world at 5:45pm, and we have enjoyed watching her grow so much over the last 4 years. We never imagined how much our lives would change or how much we could love, and every moment, good or bad, is a blessing from the Lord. Kyleigh is such a joy to us and we thank God for her.

She woke up this morning saying, "look how tall I am, and I am stronger too!" She has been SSOOO excited about turning four for some reason. It is so funny. Kyleigh, Brayden, my sister, and I spent the day running around Longview and ate at Chik-fil-A, birthday girl's choice. Now she is waiting on her dad to get home because he is taking her out on a birthday date to Chuckie Cheese! Woo-hoo! She can't wait! It'll be just me and Brayden at home tonight. It should be fun, cuz he LOVES one on one time! Tomorrow is Kyleigh's birthday party at Build-a-Bear Workshop. There are about 10 or 11 little girls coming, and we are so excited about it, and I think Kyleigh is going to love it. She has never been! I will post pictures for sure!

I thought I would share some pictures from then til now......how time flies!


James 1:17 "Every good and perfect gift is from above."


1st bday


2nd bday


3rd bday


Today.....4th bday!

No comments: