"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!




The snow has been falling steadily since this morning, but here it didn't start to stick until late this afternoon and it is just now covering all the ground, but the kids and ryan did manage to muster up a snow man...in the dark.....they will be so excited when they wake up in the morning and see the ground REALLY covered in snow. I am jealous of all our friends in the Dallas area...they have LOTS of snow!!! So far every school within a 60 mile radius of us is opening late tomorrow, but no word on Gilmer yet. I have to work tomorrow, not really sure how i am going to drive down the hill at the end of our street, but unfortunately, hospitals don't close for bad weather......so I don't have any choice in the matter. I told Ryan he better take more pictures tomorrow if they stay home!!








No comments: