"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Monday, February 15, 2010

Future doctors and nurses

Kyleigh's friend Campbell had her birthday party on saturday. Her mom, Tana, is SO creative. Campbell loves to play doctor so she wanted a doctor party. There was a little nurses station where they checked the kids vital signs, pretend xrays, an exam room where they had their booboos wrapped, and they even had to local EMS bring the ambulance out and the kids got to tour it. They each had their own doctor bags and were supposed to dress up for the party. They had SO much fun....I wish I could be so creative!!

























1 comment:

The Dickeys said...

I am glad you posted pictures. I wish we could have gone but Luke was sick. Tana is just too creative!