"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Monday, November 16, 2009

Love at first sight


When i was pregnant with Kyleigh my best friend gave me a picture frame that said "love at first sight" and it still sits on her book shelf with her first sonogram picture in it. It is so much more real once you see the little baby moving around, and it is funny how even after already having two, how you forget what that feeling is like. I even couldn't remember how much i would acutally be able to see at this point, but today I got to see the little heart beat at about 170beats a minute, a head, and arms and legs moving all around....amazing...such a blessing.


Sonogram was exactly on track with our June 10th due date.....perfect timing so that Ryan and I will both be off all summer....and my mom can help by taking Brayden home with her for some one on one time if he has trouble adjusting to this new addition. Kyleigh on the other hand is ecstatic, and i have a feeling she won't want to leave my or the babies side. I was able to pull out my pregnancy week by week book the other night and show her what the baby should look like at this stage and how it is growing.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

how amazing....so glad everything is going well. how many weeks are you now?

shanna said...

Thanks jennifer...i am a 10 1/2 weeks....

mary_marshall said...

Oh so exciting! I'm so happy for you. I'm rooting for a June 8 arrival (my birthday). I also think it's a girl. :-)