We had the most awesome time on our vacation last week. We went to Gulf Shores with some of our best friends from college.....6 adults and 8 kids but it was a blast. The kids had so much fun, although some of them would have rather spent their time in the pool at the condo instead of the beach, but oh well, that's kids for ya. Brayden actually hated the ocean. The waves scared him to death so he spent most of his time in the sand. The weather was beautiful, and I even got to see an old friend that I went to church with in highschool. She lives in Mobile and drove over to Gulf Shores and spent some time with us at the beach which was fun. Kyleigh got really good at swimming while we were gone which was alot of fun to watch. We had the best time, and I hate the thought of going back to work tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
really cute pictures...looks like lots of fun.
Looks like you guys had a blast!!
so. jeal. everyone looks so good! glad y'all had fun!
Post a Comment