"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Celebrating 8 years of marriage!

Today is our 8th anniversary. This past weekend we had a little get-a-way to Dallas. I got a great deal on a room at the Westin on priceline.com and we had a great time relaxing, soaking in the sun at the pool, and shopping a little bit at the Galleria. Saturday night we met our friends Chrisy and Jason who live in Rockwall at Dave and Busters. We had decided that we wanted to do something fun and neither of us had ever been, and it turned out to be so much fun. We ate dinner there and then played and played and played. We had over 3,000 tickets by the end of the night and got Brayden a stuffed UT Longhorn mascot and Kyleigh a Cinderella lamp. Kyleigh and Brayden had fun staying the weekend with their Tootsie and Pop while we enjoyed our weekend away.

We were glad to get home to them but we are also sad that the summer is officially over for us. Ryan starts football meetings tomorrow and two a days start next week. However, I do feel blessed to be married to the most loving, patient, kind, forgiving, organized :), good looking man alive. He loves me unconditionally and I know this and he loves our children and takes his responsibility as a husband, father, and spiritual leader of our home very serious. I am honored to have a husband who believes that one day he will be held accountable for how he has led our family, and let's this truth guide him in our decisions and the way we raise our children. Hard to believe it has already been 8 years since we married and 10 years of actually being together, and I look forward to many many more years!











poor guys....we broke em of all they had!

1 comment:

mary_marshall said...

8 Years, wow! Congratulations! Glad you had fun in Big D. I've yet to go to Dave & Busters. Maybe one day...