The other exciting thing for the weekend was that my sister got married! It was a small beautiful intimate ceremony with family and a few friends. I am posting just a few pics from the rehearsal dinner so stay tuned in the next few days for wedding pictures. I have a ton to go through to decide what to post and i am waiting on the picture cd from the photographer ....my mom mailed it to me today. i look forward to making sheila a scrap book of the pictures.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Rehearsal dinner
Mother's day weekend was full of excitement around here and we are still recooperating. I had a wonderful mother's day although I did have to work. Ryan and the kids got me a new beach bag for our vacation with a new swim suit cover up, new sunglasses, and 2 really cute caps with bling bling on them........a white one with a cross and a black one with a Gilmer G for ball games. they are so cute.....ryan thought of that all on his own i think!
The other exciting thing for the weekend was that my sister got married! It was a small beautiful intimate ceremony with family and a few friends. I am posting just a few pics from the rehearsal dinner so stay tuned in the next few days for wedding pictures. I have a ton to go through to decide what to post and i am waiting on the picture cd from the photographer ....my mom mailed it to me today. i look forward to making sheila a scrap book of the pictures.



The other exciting thing for the weekend was that my sister got married! It was a small beautiful intimate ceremony with family and a few friends. I am posting just a few pics from the rehearsal dinner so stay tuned in the next few days for wedding pictures. I have a ton to go through to decide what to post and i am waiting on the picture cd from the photographer ....my mom mailed it to me today. i look forward to making sheila a scrap book of the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment