"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Friday, May 8, 2009

Gymnastics Show off Night

Last night Kyleigh got to show off what she has learned in gymnastics this year. They all did such a good job and were so cute. This is the first year they have had gymnastics at the CDC where they go to school when I work. The girl that does it goes to several area day care centers in gilmer, longview, and tyler, and does it there on the campus which is so convenient. If I am off on gymnastics day then I am able to just take kyleigh there for gymnastics.

It was hard to get good pictures since there was alot of action but some turned out.


Kyleigh, Sydney, and Peyton







Kyleigh and Makenna doing their "olympic finish"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

that is so cool...I have been looking to get Maddie and Mollie into gymnastics next fall hopefully they will do as well as yours.