"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Friday, April 17, 2009

Pickin' Strawberries

Well, we got our strawberry pickin play date in just in the nick of time before it started to rain. The kids had fun pickin the big red strawberries, and I can't wait to have strawberry shortcake for dessert tonight!! HHMMM!!







Sweet friends


Don't ask me what he is doing....maybe he is trying to make his pick!
Jonathan, Brayden, Noah, Makenna, Kambry, Kyleigh, and McKoy
I have several partially eaten strawberries in our basket because of Brayden. He said, " I don't like dat!" and thru it back in...

2 comments:

mary_marshall said...

How fun! I love the pictures. I need to know where you went. Ryan & I will be looking for activities like that in the next couple of years. We're starting a list of places between Dallas & Shreveport. One of them is that Christmas lights place - Santa Land? Your family is precious!

Gina said...

I love all the pictures!