"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Sunday, April 5, 2009


Last Sunday my friend Adrian and I took the girls to see the ballet Cinderella at the Belcher Center.

my sister is getting married in may and yesterday we had a Pampered Chef shower at my mother-in-law's house
I made the cake for the shower (these are the colors for her wedding) and it was the first time i made fondit.....i didn't even know what it was until my sister started talking about wedding cakes with fondit. My dear friend sherri who makes really pretty cakes gave me the recipe. She was supposed to come over and help me do it but she had a sick child so she just dropped her stuff by and I was on my own, but I was very excited and pleased with the way it turned out! The V on top is made from chocolate and it will be her last initial when she is married.......it was a fun touch to the cake that sherri told me how to do!

2 comments:

The Dickeys said...

you did a great job on the cake!

Gina said...

you made that cake.. holy cow!

i've been meaning to tell you how much i loved the pictures at the azeala gardens... they look so professional!

and Happy 30th to you, girlfriend!!