"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Monday, March 16, 2009

Trip to the Zoo

It was a beautiful day today and Ryan is on spring break, so we took the kids to the zoo in Tyler. By the time Kyleigh was Brayden's age, she had been several times, but poor Brayden, this was his first time to go. And frankly, we saw today that there is a reason we haven't taken him yet......we had plenty of 2 year old tantrums to deal with, but I tried not to let it spoil my time because Kyleigh was being so good and the weather was so nice. Anyways, they both loved seeing all the animals and their favorite part was probably feeding the birds and catching them on their feed sticks. They were both also obsessed with seeing the monkeys! My camera is doing crazy things like it goes blurry when I zoom in, but I was able to get a few cute pictures. I think we are headed to get me a new camera tomorrow! yay!













2 comments:

Jennifer said...

we are thinking about going to the zoo this week too. i am glad yall had so much fun. your two are so sweet. was it busy at the zoo?

The Dickeys said...

Kyleigh looks like Kathy in that last picture of her and Brayden. We need to go to the zoo. Luke has never been to the Tyler zoo. I think Eli and I have only been twice.