"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Two little princesses and a litte "wanna be"

I am actually just experimenting with this..............I have never downloaded video to my blog and wanted to see how it worked. This is actually from a couple of weeks ago when I kept Kyleigh's friend Raji for a couple of days. My mom was there one day and took this video, we don't do much video since my video camera is not compatible with vista, but my mom's is so when she's around we always catch some video. The girls were playing princesses and poor Brayden wanted to play along too. He loves these silver sparkly shoes........i think it is so cute, but Ryan hates it when I let him wear girly things...even around the house. I think it is hilarious, I just hope every little boy likes to do the same and that it isn't really strange!

1 comment:

The Dickeys said...

Adrian and Tana both have proof that Luke likes to wear fairy costumes. He even had a a fairy costume at church one Sunday night when I went to pick him up. Though most of the time, he is dressed in girl clothes up and thinks he is a superhero or the giant of the castle! Eli has never played with girl dress up clothes but I think it is because there are only a couple of girls at church his age and Luke is one of only a few boys his age.