"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Friday, September 19, 2008

Kilgore Homecoming Court

Tonight we are playing Kilgore (obviously I am not at the game) and it is their homecoming so today at the pep rally the cheerleaders did a little skit and had some of the coaches dress up as Kilgore highschool's homecoming court. "Regina" Pate is in red and "Peggy" Pate (Ryan's dad) is the old lady on the far right, he was last years homecoming queen having to give up his crown this year. I am not having much luck with video cameras lately, today halfway through the skit the video camera froze up like a computer and I lost what I had recorded, but I did get this last part which was the really funny part anyways. At the very end it is the head coach that they are chasing up the bleachers.........it was so funny. Ryan said his calfs were cramping in the heels!





1 comment:

The Dickeys said...

HILLARIOUS! Is that a Hannah Montana wig? And Peggy Pate .... bless her heart she needed some help.