"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Friday Night Lights...or in this case....Thursday Night Lights....

Last week our football game was on thursday.....and it was a little less than thrilling to say the least. final score 76-12.....in our favor. I thought Brayden might be a little more into the game since he is absolutely in love with football but he pretty much wanted to run around the whole time....thank goodness, once again, for my brother-in-law Billy...he is SUCH a life saver...or maybe just a sanity saver, but either way, he's the bomb at football games. He basically takes brayden whereever he wants to go.

I am committing myself to taking more pictures at the games this year, including action shots of ryan actually down on the field. Since his dad retired from coaching after last year, it makes me want to be prepared for one day when ryan retires with LOTS of pictures from everywhere he has coached. I actually thought this year I would have no problem finding ryan down there on the side lines since his dad isn't down there anymore. They look so much alike from behind that it was hard to tell them apart at times. well, after about 6 snapshots, i realized i was taking pictures of one our new coaches....woops. I know, that is pretty bad....if I was a really good coaches wife I would be able to tell my husband from the others based on who he is down there coaching, but since I am doing good to even know what positions he coaches, you will just have to excuse me! It is hard to get a clear picture from so far away but I tried.








1 comment:

The Dickeys said...

That is hilarious that you mistaken another coach for Ryan! You crack me up Shanna!