"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, Oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalms 19:14

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Banquet

This year was our 3rd annual Valentines Banquet at church and it so fun and absolutely hilarious!


Randi and Keith


Chrisy and Jason


Ty and Kamilla


Can anyone tell how much weight Ryan has lost??? we have been doing P90X...well, him more than me, but I have been working out on my days off which is more than I was doing!

It is so awesome to get to spend these fun times with some of our best college friends. Randi and Chrisy's dad is our Associate Pastor so they came in town for the banquet and Ty is our youth minister. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Todd and Adrian......Adrian and Todd pretty much organize the whole thing so they don't have much time to sit still during it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

we have been doing p90X too. It is killer but I am glad we are doing it. We are on week 7. Way to go for doing it too.